Product Analyst Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Business Ops
Job Number: INT-0037
The Product Analyst Intern will work on data mining, data integrity, and market data analysis in order to support strategic regional growth.
The Product Analyst Intern will provide business performance reporting, sales process support, and ad-hoc project management of various complex Product initiatives. Intern will perform data analysis to determine promising areas for strategic growth.
- Intern must be a junior in college or above
- Knowledge of MS Office required
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. able to create pivot tables and perform vlookup function)
- Problem solving skills, basic business acumen and basic computer programming skills preferred
- Analytical problem solving skills a big plus
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.