OSP Operations Analyst
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Operations
Job Number: VB-12164
The OSP support team’s mission is to support, facilitate and enable OSP to meet its goals and objectives. The OSP support team is responsible for activities such as OSP process/procedure development and improvement, tools (LP tracker, duct tracker, SF, etc.) development, enhancement, maintenance and bug fixes, large project tracker setup, system development, measurement and report development, financial (headcount, OPEX, CAPEX) reporting and analysis, cost per foot matrix management, logistics system development, engineering and construction supplier capability analysis, senior level meeting presentations and special projects. The OSP Operations Analyst will work these types of functions as part of the overall OSP support team role.
- Build and maintain datal collection tools used to track production metrics for all large projects
- Analyze, reconcile and report on production metrics for all transactional and large projects
- Research and make informed recommendations that influence management actions
- Document and update existing operational procedures
- Propose and draft new SOP and training guides as needed
- Provide support on special field operations and system development projects
- Create executive presentations for senior management
- Bachelor’s degree required; Relevant disciplines include, but are not limited to: Project or Construction Management, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance
- Experience using Salesforce.com and VBA preferred
- Strong working knowledge using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint (candidates will be tested as part of interview process)
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.