Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Operations
Job Number: INT-0003
The OSP Intern will provide assistance with completing day-to-day as-built and FSB tasks, PR and PSA creation, and RFP preparation for OSP projects.
- OSP Intern will be expected to support the day-to-day activities of the OSP Project Managers by assisting with the completion of the as-built engineering tasks, Fiber Span Builder tasks and uploading of all required documentation to SF
- Intern will also assist with creation of OSP construction RFP’s and creation of meet-me point documents and dark fiber close out packages
- Some kmz creation will be required to support the above tasks
- Intern must be a junior in college or above
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint preferred
- Limited engineering experience is preferred
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.