Mid Atlantic DFS Product Analyst Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Business Ops
Job Number: INT-0055
The Product Analyst Intern will provide business performance reporting, sales process support, and ad-hoc project management of various complex Product initiatives. Intern should possess good problem solving skills and be competent with MS Office. Any experience with computer programming or Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Engage with sales teams – proactively and reactively – to ensure minimal friction in quoting and ordering Zayo Dark Fiber solutions.
- Verify sales data accuracy and completion, and routinely interact with sales, finance, accounting, and operations in order to improve or update data.
- Define, measure and report on key business performance metrics, and determine data clean-up efforts and/or process enhancements necessary to improve the quality and accuracy of these metrics.
- Project management of various high-priority initiatives with the common objective of improving financial performance and operational efficiency. Project scopes will vary considerably, but may include data cleanup efforts, process/system enhancements, product training, and improvement of handoff among internal stakeholders.
- Intern must be an undergraduate
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Experience with computer programming or SalesForce.com
- Analytical problem solving skills a big plus
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.