Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Marketing
Job Number: LH-1000
Boulder or Denver, CO
Reports To: Vice President, zColo
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
This role is responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve brand awareness. They will work closely with corporate marketing, as well as the zColo product leadership team, to develop go-to-market strategies.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of product lines, value chains and buying cycles.
- Develop quarterly marketing plans. Marketing plans will cover demand generation strategies, regional & vertical event coordination and execution.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing funnel development for the zColo product group.
- Organize and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Organize events to market zColo. These include, but are not limited to, regional conferences, roundtables and webinars.
- Responsible for producing valuable content for Zayo’s website, blog, magazine, social media and other channels
- Engage with sales closely to ensure campaign adoption.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Track and report on campaign success and progression.
- 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience
- Data center or telecommunications industry experience a plus
- Channel marketing experience a plus
- Experience with marketing automation software (Pardot, Marketo, etc)
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.