Manager, Global Sales
Location: Denver or Boulder,Colorado     Department: Sales
Job Number: LB-14326
The purpose of this role will be to work directly with the US Sales Channels to identify, target and develop sales opportunities onto the Northern & Southern European assets. Individual will be viewed as the European capabilities Subject Matter Expert, to drive growth on to Zayo’s European assets.
- Own the day-to-day coordination with the appropriate US Sales Channel
- Travel time spent in market, working directly with the sales teams and engaging customers
- Helping develop local sales team to be more capable of speaking to Zayo as an international provider
- Proactively identifying and targeting customers with European (and beyond) aspirations & requirements
- Work with rest of Global Reach & EU team to help drive opportunities into close
- Requires Some Travel in market ~ 25%
- Minimum: Bachelors; Business preferable
- 2-5 Years of Experience, Preferably all at Zayo
- Background and/or aspirations in the International side of Zayo’s operations
- Strong Salesforce.com reporting skills; to track progress and development
- Comfortable speaking in public settings, presentations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.