Junior Designer Intern
Location: Tulsa,OK     Department: Engineering
Job Number: INT-0040
The Junior Developer Intern will work largely in Salesforce. They will complete tasks assigned on a timely basis. Mentoring will be provided. Other tasks and responsibilities will be assigned throughout the summer.
- The intern will be given a Task queue in Salesforce and will be expected to complete Tasks assigned in a timely basis.
- Metrics will be set up in Salesforce to measure performance, improvement, and quality.
- Specific goals and expectations will be set and measured.
- Detailed training will be provided, with mentoring.
- Strong computer skills, competency and acumen
- Willingness to work in a task-oriented environment
- GIS experience preferred (ESRI, SmallWorld, ArcGIS, etc.)
- Computer science majors are encouraged to apply
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.