Junior Analyst Intern- Tulsa
Location: Tulsa,OK     Department: Operations
Job Number: INT-0060
Intern will be responsible for assisting with process development, quality control and metric analyst within the NCC. Other tasks and responsibilities will be assigned throughout the summer.
- Responsibilities include assisting in identifying areas within the NCC wherein a process does not exist and work with appropriate personnel to define and develop process.
- Analyze metrics and identify areas of improvement to create a unified approach when working with NCC regardless of PG. Assist with ticket quality and ticket scrubs.
- Assist with vendor management reporting. Assist with RFO writing and process enhancements.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business, MBA Optional
- 1 to 2 years of financial analyst experience, telecommunications industry knowledge a plus
- Strong financial modeling, forecasting and analytical skills: ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Utilize Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access in a proficient manner
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.