Jr Account Specialist
Location: Denver or Boulder,Colorado     Department: Sales
Job Number: LB-14327
Zayo is seeking a motivated and detail oriented candidate to fill a Jr Account Specialist opening in Boulder or Denver, CO.
This position will play a key role in managing carrier RFP/RFI/RFQ events for one of Zayo’s largest accounts. The Jr Account Specialist is primarily responsible for managing incoming requests, creating internal workflow tasks, tracking due-dates and solution development progress, data entry for bid submission and service order creation. In addition to these responsibilities this individual will be required to define, measure and report on key business performance metrics and determine data clean up-efforts and/or process enhancements to improve the quality and efficiency of the role.
As part of the sales team, this individual will be contributing to the overall attainment of sales targets. This individual must demonstrate high organizational abilities, attention to detail, and strong written and verbal communication skills. No prior telecom experience is necessary for this entry level position.
- Monitor bid request notifications and queue
- Track event requirements and due dates
- Create and manage opportunities and ICB tasks in Salesforce CRM
- Ensure all bid requirements are met upon bid submission
- Data entry of bid details
- Ensure data integrity with bid system and Salesforce CRM opportunity items
- Create Service Order items in Salesforce CRM
- Create and manage Billing Accounts in Salesforce CRM
- Ensure data integrity between Billing Accounts and customer Purchase Order details
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills for supporting and advising sales teams on proper systems and process
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM platform is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work across functional boundaries
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives, and to keep the “big picture” in focus
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.