IT Audit Manager
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Finance
Job Number: LB-14301
Zayo Group is looking for an IT Audit Manager to be part of the growing Internal Audit function. The position reports to the Head of Internal Audit and is based in our Boulder, CO headquarters. We are looking for someone who is capable of leading a team, building consensus with business leaders, serving as a subject matter expert on control issues, and performing hands-on, detailed audit work. The candidate should be extremely motivated, a self-starter, looking for opportunities to learn and grow in a fast paced environment.
- Assess the design of general information technology controls related to financial reporting processes and test the controls for operating effectiveness pursuant to our annual Sarbanes-Oxley 404 assessment process.
- Advise management on resolution of identified deficiencies and act as a subject matter expert.
- Manage audits and special assignments, develop value add recommendations, and effectively communicate audit results to the management.
- Proactively follow-up, track and close out all identified audit findings.
- Work effectively with external consultants and external auditors.
- Big Four external or internal audit experience required.
- 7+ years of IT audit, people supervisory experience, some of it at a public company. Global experience is preferred.
- BA/BS degree and CISA designation required.
- Experience with auditing in technology / telecom industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, often on multiple projects simultaneously across different functional groups with minimal day-to-day guidance.
- Ability to influence cross-functional collaboration and interact with various business leaders throughout the company globally.
- Thorough understanding of the COSO framework and International Standards for the Professional Practice Internal Auditing.
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.