ISP Data Integrity Specialist Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Operations
Job Number: INT-0010
The ISP Data Integrity Specialist intern will improve the ISP team’s overall data integrity by becoming a dedicated resource for project management and data entry of ISP network elements into M6 & SFDC stemming from the ISP Telemetry Hardening project.
- Coordinate ISP Telemetry installations
- Review ISP as-built documentation
- Enter relevant data in M6 & SFDC
- Run reports from SFDC to determine if there is information missing from M6
- Follow up with other ISP staff to ensure all relevant data is entered into M6 & SFDC
- Intern must be familiar with Google Docs and MS Office
- Students with a degree/interest in electronics or electrical engineering technology are preferred
- Intern must be a sophomore in college or above
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.