Investor Relations Manager
Location: Boulder,Co     Department: Finance
Job Number: VB-13052
Investor Relations Manager
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
Zayo views investors as business partners and strives to maximize equity value creation. To achieve this goal, communication and partnership with the company’s investor base is critical, and the Manager of Investor Relations will support the management team in this objective. Reporting to the Senior Director of Investor Relations, the Manager of Investor Relations will be responsible for creating internal and external presentation material, will perform ad-hoc analyses, and will assist in the communication with investors and sell-side analysts.
- Support executives and the senior director of investor relations in building relationships with investors and analysts, communicating the company’s story and answering questions.
- Manage the quarterly earnings process, including the creation of presentation material and managing call logistics.
- Respond to investor inquiries and log interactions with investors.
- Provide feedback of investor interaction to senior executives.
- Follow industry, competitor and customer developments and news flow, including earnings calls, and share key takeaways with management.
- Work with corporate communications on internal and external messaging of earnings, corporate developments and customer wins.
- Manage investor meetings and conference presentations, including the preparation of senior executives.
- Maintain the corporate IR website.
- Collect and analyze sell side consensus estimates.
- Prepare materials for Board of Directors meetings.
- Complete additional special projects, including pitching in on various strategy and corporate development efforts.
- Travel with senior executives as needed to investor conferences and meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field.
- Experience in investor relations, sell- or buy-side research, investment banking or corporate finance preferred.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Strong communications skills, including the ability to interact and engage with our investors, analysts and senior executives.
- Unending attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.