Inventory Analyst Intern
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Product
Job Number: INT-0034
The Inventory Analyst will use analyze decommissioned equipment and determine how equipment should be re-positioned. Other tasks and responsibilities to be assigned throughout the summer.
- Process decommissioned equipment
- Perform analysis to see if equipment (decom & excess) can be trashed/sold/consigned
- Work with PGs to get approval to the recommendations made by the intern
- Work with 3rd party vendors to get the best price for equipment trashed/sold/consigned
- Work with Finance to ensure equipment is correctly removed from Zayo financial books
- All updates to be done in Sales Force
- Will also be assisting in the day-to-day Warehouse responsibilities; shipping and receiving
- Intern must possess a Bachelor’s degree or 1-2 telecom experiences
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Logistics knowledge preferred
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.