Healthcare Strategic Partnership Lead
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Business Ops
Job Number: CH-3401
Zayo Group, LLC, (Zayo) a fast growing, global telecommunications service provider located in Boulder, Colorado, is seeking a Sr. Manager or Director, Healthcare Strategic Partnerships in the Strategic Marketing and Alliances Group to define and implement strategic and tactical revenue generating activities. This role is responsible for building deep relationships in the Healthcare space where the objectives include revenue growth, data intelligence, partnering with the region and product leads, speaking engagements and other social media and marketing objectives. This role would report to the Sr. Director, Strategic Verticals & Partnerships, with regular interaction with the CIO and other senior executives.
This role has a broad set of strategy and business growth responsibilities: building deep relationships with the right companies and people in the healthcare industry; being viewed as an expert in the telecommunications space in that industry; participating in networking events and conferences to drive new revenue growth; understanding and communicating Zayo’s value proposition in the industry; and driving strategic growth initiatives in key geographic markets.
This role will interface with a broad set of individuals at Zayo, and the ability to develop productive relationships with other functional teams will be critical: sales, product groups, IT, Big Data, branding, finance, legal, corporate development, etc.
Through direct interaction and an understanding of the marketplace, this role will provide recommendations and sponsor appropriate initiatives. The ability to develop business metrics, clearly communicate and present findings and recommend action to senior leadership is essential.
This position requires a firm grasp of Zayo’s product portfolio, network footprint, competitive position and market dynamics. Prior experience and knowledge of healthcare industry technology and terminology, as well as proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, is required. Additionally, the ability to integrate quickly into Salesforce, Zayo’s CRM software, leverage our online platform Tranzact and manage workload in a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment is also critical.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leverage existing healthcare industry relationships & knowledge to drive business development activities directly and in conjunction with sales teams and product groups in key geographic markets
- Lead Zayo’s participation & thought leadership in key industry events/trade shows/conferences
- Develop and manage initiatives to drive long-term revenue growth within the healthcare industry; execute via coordination across Product, Sales and other functions within Zayo
- Ownership of relationships with key leaders in the industry via continuous outreach and engagement
- Develop comprehensive understanding of competitive landscape to improve Zayo’s positioning, value proposition, portfolio of service offerings, and overall sales success
- Define and implement /project manage activities across the company to deliver on growth targets
- Be willing and readily able to flex between tactical execution and strategic deep thinking
- Responsible for business analysis and recommendations resulting from such analysis
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Business or relevant technical degree; MBA or other relevant Masters’ Degree preferred but not required
- 5+ years of marketing, strategy, business development and/or sales experience
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare IT
- 2+ years of telecommunications industry experience preferred but not required
- Strong work ethic and ability to effectively manage a high-volume workload
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Strong sense of teamwork and willingness to support others in meeting group objectives
- High energy and motivation; commitment to learning and having fun in an often stressful environment
- Demonstrated history of solving complex problems
- Independent, self-starter with ability to effectively prioritize competing deliverables
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives, and to keep the “big picture” in focus
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.