Global Payroll Director
Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Accounting
Job Number: VD-12135
Global Payroll Director
Zayo is seeking a Global Payroll Director to join our dynamic and fast paced team. The Global
Payroll Director reports to the Assistant Controller and is responsible for managing the accurate and efficient
processing of payroll in all countries in which Zayo operates. In this role, the candidate will direct the development,
implementation, and coordination of Zayo’s payroll functions and maintain a world-class operating environment. This
position will be the face of payroll department to corporate and division management.
- Point-person for all strategic payroll decisions.
- Manage both internal and external payroll resources across the world.
- Manage system enhancements and work closely with the Human Resources department to integrate data flow between HR and payroll.
- Lead implementation of global payroll and timekeeping solutions.
- Understanding and resolving challenges of managing payroll for a global company.
- Manage integration of acquisitions to Zayo payroll systems, policies and practices.
- Minimum of eight years as a payroll manager or director.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- CPP designation preferred.
- Prior experience managing payroll for a company with multiple locations and international operations.
- Prior experience supporting divisions.
- Prior experience implementing systems with a global scope
- Prior experience with Workday and SFDC required
- Knowledge and ability to manage the payroll tax function in a “full service” environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, team environment.
- Hands on experience writing reports and filtering data from payroll systems.
- Complete knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Ability to support various audits and reviews, including external auditors, IRS, DOL, state agencies and workers compensation.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, dependable, and organized with a customer service focus.
- Must have strong analytical skills and work ethic.
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.