GIS Specialist Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Operations
Job Number: INT-0013
The GIS Specialist Intern support the GIS team by combining data fields from fiber engineering systems to further comprehend and analyze dark fiber. Intern will work on various projects to be assigned throughout the summer.
- Produce ESRI Layer(s) comprised of Features that can be viewed from numerous Zayo applications
- Layer(s) will posses attributes and logic that will provide state of the art Dark Fiber comprehension and analysis
- This is a trail so some experiments may require re-work, however it will all be part of investigation process to determine a business case for such layer management
- Intern must be an undergraduate or above
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required
- Engineering knowledge a plus
- Experience working with ESRI a major plus
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.