Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Accounting
Job Number: INT-0020
The FP&A Intern will work on reconciling P&L variances, building models used to forecast expenses and revenue. Intern will be working with the Accounting department during month-end close to ensure accurate recording of income statement items. Intern can expect to complete data mapping and mining in SFDC.
- Review models for consistency and to identify/fix errors
- Build financial models
- Create new templates and processes that will make FP&A run more efficiently
- Create presentations for Manager/Executive consumption
- Work with Manager on Access and VBA language to automate statements/models
- Help PGs in reconciling cost/revenue databases within SF
- Intern must be an undergraduate studying finance and/or accounting
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required
- Must have basic accounting and finance classes
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.