Dark Fiber South Finance Intern
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Finance
Job Number: INT-0012
Zayo is looking for a full-time summer analyst intern who can help with data clean up, month-end activities, supplement earnings, and various analysis projects.
- Expense management, capital tracking, month-end activities
- Ad-hoc finance projects and analysis
- Understand sales process, data and standard operating procedures
- Prepare and maintain in-depth analysis, modeling, monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting and reporting of financial and business performance to support company-wide financial and operational goals, initiatives and objectives
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or Engineering, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce preferred
- Analytical problem solving skills a big plus
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.