Executive Assistant to CTO
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Business Ops
Job Number: VB-12167
Executive Assistant to CTO
Executive Assistant to Chief Technology Officer
This position provides high level administrative support to the Chief Technology Officer. Responsible for executive administrative functions including answering phones and screening calls; making travel arrangements; scheduling meetings; internal and external correspondence; overseeing company functions and event coordination; calendar management, general office duties; preparing materials for all meetings, registering for all conferences, running errands and other duties as assigned. Provides a high level of service for all internal and external clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support to the CTO of the corporation.
- Works with Executive contacts throughout the organization.
- Makes heavy travel arrangements; prepares detailed expense reports.
- Some international travel and heavy domestic travel is required.
- Attends management meetings; schedules meetings and organizes necessary materials.
- Sets up weekly, monthly, and quarterly staff meetings including booking a conference room and assisting with organizing any materials needed for the meeting.
- Creates and maintains detailed organization charts and budgets.
- Conference registrations, logistics, and material preparation.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Docs, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Special projects as required.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
- Required to work overtime and potential weekends.
- At least 10 years of experience to C-Level Executives and Presidents ONLY.
- Minimum of 4 Year Degree required.
- Preferrably possesses a sales or technology background.
- Detail oriented; ability to multi-task, and takes initiative.
- Excellent communication skills; good interpersonal skills; exceptional writing skills, strong organizational skills.
- Must be a team player who is able to communicate effectively within the organization and with outside vendors and clients.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Gmail, Internet and Outlook.
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision making skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- High Energy individual with strong work ethic; self-motivated.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.