Ethernet Analyst – Part-time
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Product
Job Number: CH-3406
Zayo Group, LLC is a fast growing facilities-based telecommunications service provider headquartered in Boulder, Colorado.
Responsibilities of part-time Ethernet Analyst:
- Complete numerous validation tasks for the Ethernet product team
- Work 15-20 hr/week
- Maintains project status plans and on-boarding opportunity plans
- Drafts and sends renewal letters
- Analyzes current customer service base
- Analyzes current service base
- Analyzes data reporting and metrics and compares to goals; performs detailed analyses of actual performance.
- Provides sales and customer support
- Verifies sales data accuracy and completion, and routinely interacts with Sales, Finance, Accounting, and Operations departments in order to improve or update data
- Creates financial reports using Excel and PowerPoint
- Defines, measures and reports on key business performance metrics, and determines data clean-up efforts and/or processes enhancements necessary to improve the quality and accuracy of these metrics
- Maintains, measures and reports on key business operational performance metrics
- Strong candidate who is looking for part time work
- Not required, but could be ideal for a college student studying Accounting, Finance, Economics- will consider high performing Arts & Sciences majors
- Extreme attention to detail a must
- Strong Excel skills
- Requires developed critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Must have a professional, outgoing, customer-service oriented manner
- Ability to interact with a variety of people, and professional in stressful situations
- Must work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision; able to manage multiple projects.
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.