Data Integrity Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Business Ops
Job Number: INT-0028
The Data Integrity Intern will help create programs to standardize and clean up data on top accounts and contacts. Intern will learn valuable skills related to data integrity. Other tasks and responsibilities will be assigned throughout the summer.
- Take a “hands on” approach to data cleaning as required
- Identify and leverage opportunities to continually improve the quality of data in salesforce to improve; processes and standards
- Implement controls and compliance metrics to reduce data issues and improve data quality.
- Leverage existing and implement new technologies in the data management arena to deliver an improved direct mail and email database
- Responsible for creating and refining levels of categorizations within the contact and customer master files
- Experience with Excel a plus
- Experience with reporting is preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.