Global Reach Data Analyst Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: International
Job Number: INT-0025
The Data Analyst Intern is responsible for providing support in analyzing and interpreting data as it pertains to the Global Reach team. Intern will conduct financial and geospatial analysis. Other tasks and responsibilities will be assigned throughout the summer.
- Synthesize and analyze data across several sources
- Translate data patterns into actionable business intelligence
- Identify geographic trends with business strategy implications
- Generate reports that summarize business and economic data
- Intern must be an undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Interest in engineering preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Complex problem solving, critical thinking, verbal communication and data management skills highly valued
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.