Customer Service Representative
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Customer Service
Job Number: LB-14307
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
If you enjoy a fast paced environment with a diverse day to day work experience and have a passion for providing an Effortless user experience this might be the position you are looking for. We are growing our team of Experts, apply if you love to problem solve, be challenged, own outcomes and want to be part of a team that is integral to our companies success.
This is the perfect opportunity to learn more about bandwidth infrastructure and get in on the ground floor to one of the fastest growing companies in Boulder, CO.
A successful candidate for this role is detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment. They will have a passion for delivering an effortless customer experience and a strong motivation to innovate efficient processes.
- User Support / Enablement
- Trouble Shooting
- Call Center / Live Chat / Email / Chatter / Instant Messenger
- Sales & Sales Support
- Technical Tasks (route maps, circuit latency, and span loss)
- Lead / Opportunity Management
- 2 Years customer service experience or related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of: Internet software (Chrome, FireFox, Safari, etc.), Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is also preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.