Client Services Representative – Vancouver, WA & Salt Lake City, UT
Location: Vancouver, WA and Salt Lake City, UT,     Department: Customer Service
Job Number: VB-13037
Client Services Representative
Vancouver, WA & Salt Lake City, Utah
Reports To: Manager, Client Services
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
Provide high quality and efficient service and support to existing and incoming customers of Integra. Ensure continuing customer satisfaction and retention by partnering with internal departments and existing customers to resolve problems, enhance existing service, coordinate technical support in resolving customer issues and establish new accounts. Provide users with basic technical support and online system training. Provide less experienced employees training and guidance in Call Center duties and customer account resolution.
- Represents a knowledgeable, efficient, and professional image of Integra to our customers by handling business with a respectful and professional demeanor.
- Maintains a current and thorough understanding of telecommunications network and hardware products/services.
- Enters service orders for new and existing customers, including gathering all applicable billing and service information and entering into systems.
- Responds to and resolves client inquiries ensuring timely resolution and follow-up.
- Conducts account reviews upon request to include: product/services review, billing accuracy, pricing, and usage trends.
- Investigates and resolves billing disputes and credit requests.
- Ensures customers are proficient in using services by identifying user needs and providing training and consultative services.
- Produces professional quality customer-facing and internal documents including letters, proposals and contracts, billing reconciliations and account reviews.
- Triages Network, ISP and BTS service issues and ticket entry or warm transfer to applicable department.
- Minimizes escalations through call handling, active listening and use of effective negotiation techniques.
- Manages personal ACD status per schedule and company goals in order to provide consistent and timely customer response.
- Ensures timely and accurate response/communication to Management and other internal departments.
- Documents all customer contacts and follow-up work in applicable systems as noted in the CSC job description and /or CSC Guidelines.
- Maintains Quality Assurance (QA) scoring at a minimum of acceptable rating within Integra’s QA program.
- Complies with all internal and external mandates, rules and regulations regarding customer and company proprietary information.
- Conducts Integra business activities within federal, state and local laws and regulations for telecommunications providers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All levels of the Client Service Representative position are required to work on Company premises.
- Required Experience: Client Services Representative: 0-2 years of experience, Senior Client Services Representative: 4+ years.
- Experience that demonstrates the ability to work independently, troubleshoot and perform corrective procedures and meet inflexible deadlines; perform both routine and non-predictive multiple tasks; and handle customer conflict to a successful resolution.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills sufficient to defuse intense situations negotiate resolutions and enlist support and assistance from others.
- Computer skills including experience using spreadsheets, word-processing, database programs and typing.
- Ability to apply current processes and policies in all aspects of the job by acquiring and becoming proficient in Integra’s system of interrelated procedures, data entry and record keeping.
- Ability to apply learned principles and processes to solve everyday service issues and apply problem resolution techniques to solve a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic or schedule form.
- Ability to resolve moderately complex customer issues and to effectively interface with a customer while researching an issue.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.