Client Services Manager
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Customer Service
Job Number: VB-12147
Client Services Manager (CSM)
Zayo Group is global provider of bandwidth infrastructure services, including dark fiber, wavelengths, SONET, Ethernet, IP services, and carrier-neutral colocation and interconnection. Zayo serves Carriers, Disaster Recovery, E-Rate & Education, Financial/Low Latency, Healthcare, Media & Digital Content, and Mobile Infrastructure.
Zayo is seeking a Client Services Manager (CSM) to ensure that Zayo delivers absolute highest possible levels of service to Zayo’s top customers. The CSM supports a Sales Channel Lead with account management functions such as but not limited to project management, order quality control tracking/entry, billing/invoice resolution, data management, etc. The Client Services Manager will be responsible for developing metrics to monitor all areas of engagement with critical customers, monitoring Zayo’s performance in these areas, identifying opportunities for improvement and driving changes in performance to meet and exceed customer expectations. The CSM is also responsible for creating and maintaining reports and dashboards in Salesforce to reflect performance in each specific area of the Service Delivery process. The CSM will also be responsible for managing any special projects related to his/her assigned accounts related to service improvement initiatives, and serve as a customer advocate to address any questions or concerns raised by customers within the assigned base.
The CSM will work with the assigned Sales Team and their customers in the following capacity:
Post- Sales & Post Delivery – first point of contact for the customer to address:
- Maps of existing networks (works with appropriate internal group to obtain)
- Major outages (works with internal groups to ensure RFO is sent in a timely fashion to the customer).
- Managing SLA’s for services ordered.
- Billing/invoice issues
- Proactive monitoring and communication of Service performance (weekly/monthly push of performance status on credits, troubles, maintenance, billing, SLA’s etc.)
- Project Management – during service delivery.
- Validate the service orders for accuracy.
- Participate/Lead “Customer Kickoff calls”
- Proactive Order tracking and status updates.
- Resolution, escalation and management of delivery issues.
- Handle customer communication when needed.
- Accuracy of Orders in Salesforce
- Help Sales Reps make sure orders flow through Salesforce stages and appropriate actions are taken.
- End of Month/End of Quarter for accuracy of Opportunities and Service orders being in appropriate stages in Salesforce.Job
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications, Business, or comparable work experience
- High level understanding of end to end process for the quoting, installation, billing, and service management of customer services in a carrier telecommunication network.
- High level understanding of SONET, Wavelength, Ethernet, IP, and Fiber based services
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office products with extensive experience in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service skills with demonstrable experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications, with the ability to speak to executive level personnel and customers
- Self-initiated to gain the knowledge necessary to perform job duties at a high level in a rapidly changing environment
- Solution oriented analytical problem solving skills
- Willingness to drive towards a goal and do what it takes to get a job done, which may include off hours and weekend work
- 5+ years in a customer service role within a telecommunications company
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with good attention to detail
- Strong computer knowledge and ability to learn new applications
- Extensive knowledge of the Salesforce application is a plus
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.