Carrier Analytics Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Product
Job Number: INT-0033
Access Management is trying to get as many type II vendors as possible into Tranzact. The Carrier Analytics Intern would help scrub the data and format it properly so that it can be loaded into Salesforce quicker. Other tasks and responsibilities to be assigned throughout the summer.
- The Carrier Analytics Intern will be managing carrier data, specifically building based data and associated pricing structures.
- Intern will be working cross-product groups to request vendor pricing for off-net solutions.
- Intern must be able to work independently and have ease working with large data sets.
- Intern must be an undergraduate pursuing a degree
- Experience with Excel and Access is a major plus
- Experience working with large data sets, ability to work independently, ability to learn new software processes quickly, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are a major plus
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.