Carrier Account Director
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Sales
Job Number: LP-12513
This position is primarily responsible for maintaining and up selling current base of accounts in a team environment. As part of the sales team, this individual will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of sales presentations, acting as a subject matter expert in all product/service offerings, and driving the sales cycle to closure. Key areas of focus will include: sales appointments, assisting in the preparation of Requests for Proposals, providing guidance and counsel throughout the sales process, and ensuring complete and accurate completion of design documentation and contract paperwork in support of complex agreements.
- Sells Zayo Bandwidth products to a defined customer base
- Works in a matrix oriented fashion to maximize sales efforts
- Responsible for industry conference preparation such as CompTel
- Responsible for diligent funnel management of both new business, retention strategies and disconnects
- Develops account plans and conducts sales calls to drive revenue and growth
- Meets monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals set by the leadership team, through aggressive prospecting and selling
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum five years experience in technical sales role; telecommunications industry experience preferred.
- Strong presentation skills (development and delivery).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to explain technical concepts to laypersons in simple, understandable terms.
- Consistent focus on results and goal achievement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, and anticipate and quickly react to changes in a fast-paced environment.
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.