Business Development Manager
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Sales
Job Number: LH-1023
Business Development Manager
Reports To: Director, Product Management
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
At Zayo, we pride ourselves in taking a fresh, innovative approach to supporting the world’s insatiable need for communications infrastructure. The successful candidate will be intellectually agile. They will demonstrate the ability to jump from developing key stake-holder relationships, to high level strategic discussion, to tactical marketing execution and new product evangelization. This role will support the Product Management effort for the Zayo CloudLink product line and will be charged with growing the contribution of the product group to the broader business. We are looking for ambitious, independent Business Development professionals looking to “disrupt” the telecommunications industry by delivering unique, technology-focused product solutions. Within the CloudLink group, we’re thinking 3, 4 and 5x, not 1.2x. If you think this is you, I want to hear from you.
- Make CloudLink the #1 cloud connectivity brand in the industry
- Develop and grow relationships with key industry partners
- Help define the product’s vision and strategy
- Be the expert in the CloudLink solutions product set, as well as key evangelist for the brand, both internally and externally
- Ability to make quick transitions between tactical execution and deep strategic thinking
- 5+ years of business development and/or product management experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Engineering, or related field, MBA a plus
- Strong understanding of SaaS/PaaS a plus
- Ability to prepare and present complex material in simple, concise communications to a wide range of audiences
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.