Business Analyst Intern- Tulsa
Location: Tulsa,OK     Department: Operations
Job Number: INT-0039
The NOPSS Business Analyst will support investigating NCC business systems, identifying options for improving business systems and bridging the needs of the business for use by the NOPSS developer.
- The NOPSS Business Analyst will work directly with the NCC to analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate features with the goal of automating value add business processes
- Responsibilities will range from self-development of customer reports, business case development, technical writing, and process analysis
- Our mission is to provide the Network Control Center with innovative tactical and strategic processes to drive operational capability, efficiency, quality, and scalability to surpass our customer’s expectations at the lowest possible cost.
- MS Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Agile business process concepts
- Business requirements gathering
- Intern must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.