Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Finance
Job Number: VB-12161
Location: Boulder, CO
Zayo Group is a fast growing facilities-based telecommunications service provider located in Boulder, CO. Zayo is seeking a Billing Analyst to join its finance department. Zayo’s continued success is enhanced by the recruitment of highly qualified and motivated individuals from a variety of backgrounds. Our ambition and passion help make Zayo an exciting place to work.
- Analyze service order entry to insure accurate invoicing to the customer.
- Support others in the billing group toward the same goal.
- Work with both US and INTL customers and currencies.
- Create reports in salesforce to create efficiencies.
- Validate order processing into billing software to insure its accuracy.
- Validate invoices prior to being sent to the customer.
- Work with Sales, Customer Service, Service Delivery and Product Management teams.
- Work with other billing staff and IT toward process improvement whenever feasible.
- Bachelor’s degree with major course work in Accounting, Finance or Business is required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of Salesforce software a plus.
- Knowledge of telecommunications billing systems and processes a plus.
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and manage priorities to meet leadership and company goals.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends especially at month end.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment and also be a self-motivator.
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.