Application Development Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: IT
Job Number: INT-0035
Application Development interns will work closely with our development teams as well as product groups. They will assist with client projects, internal projects, and gain exposure to every aspect of our IT group structure. An ideal intern candidate will have strong entrepreneurship, innovation, and enterprise business application development and systems integration skills. Our development environment works in an agile workshop and appreciates those who will thrive in a team environment.
- SLDC support (case support, transitioning away from case, QA, automated testing, process automation)
- Intern will also work on case enhancements, billing development, big data development, and release management
- Intern must be pursuing a Computer Science degree
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Analytical problem solving skills a big plus
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.