Global Reach Analyst Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: International
Job Number: INT-0031
The Analyst Intern will help with the workload of the GR (Global Reach) team. Intern will be assigned various projects throughout the summer. Intern will conduct financial and geospatial analysis to determine new areas of growth for Zayo.
- Responsible for building reports, analyzing performance, tracking key initiatives for the team
- Assist with proactive proposals and determining demand into specific markets
- Work closely with sales and solution functions in an effort to improve efficiency and effectiveness of team
- Analyze large data sets
- Intern must be an undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required
- Analytical problem solving skills a big plus
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.