Network Analyst Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: IT
Job Number: INT-0029
Intern will run reports out of Salesforce and work in Teoco to improve inventory accuracy. This will include pulling hard copy invoices for vendors and matching circuit ID’s to expense records; making sure that MRC and NRC totals match as well as other contract information. Intern will get exposure to accounting and financial analytic projects.
- Intern will work on inventory cleanup and reconciliation
- Intern will also work on accounting and analytical projects
- Other projects will be assigned throughout the summer
- Intern must be an undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to learn are major pluses
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.