Account Director – Indirect Sales
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Sales
Job Number: VB-13059
Account Director – Indirect Sales
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
Provides pre-sale support to the Agents including product, pricing paperwork and service availability. Coordinates resources for pre-sales support including technical resources, training resources, sales resources and ICB pricing requests. The Account Director – Indirect is an inside & outside channel sales role, responsible for quota’s associated with the channel’s performance, building relationships with agents, and maximizing sales contacts while providing superior service.
- Responds to pricing and product requests from the Agents within the standard communications timeframes.
- Responsible for qualifying available services for Agents including product availability, loop qualifications and service address validations.
- Tracks all pricing, product and paperwork requests Utilizing SFDC.
- Generates paperwork for Agents as needed.
- Places follow-up calls to the Agents to check status on quotes that were provided. Tracks information on business that was not won and the reasons why In SFDC.
- Maintains the ability to provide current information on services, by acquiring and updating knowledge of products, services, industry trends and regulations in all Zayo servicing areas.
- Monthly attainment of quota assignment.
- Point of contact for Pre-sales escalations.
- Manages relationship with Agents/sub-agents as assigned.
- Provides back-up support to the Sr. Account Director – Indirect.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 4+ years of outside or inside sales experience, demonstrating the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time.
- Demonstrated history of obtaining sales goals.
- 2+ years of experience working in the telecommunications industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of billing, scheduling and database systems.
- Understanding of business financials, including gross margin, return on investment and cost of goods sold preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.