Our increasingly connected world demands better network performance, higher reliability and greater reach from the network industry.
We’re focused on helping meet these needs with our high-capacity fibre backbone that includes 6.5 million fibre miles in the United States and Europe.
Our long-haul network reaches eight countries and is connected to strategic regional networks, providing a unique Tier-1 IP footprint in growing markets. Meanwhile, our dense intercity networks deliver scalable, high-bandwidth connectivity to wholesale and enterprise customers in metro areas.
We’re also a leading global provider of dark fibre services, which offer virtually unlimited dedicated bandwidth and provide customers with direct control of their networks so they can increase capacity on their own timeline. Dark fibre customers also get favorable ownership economics that deliver flexible, cost-effective services.
For our cable TV partners, we deliver fibre-based bandwidth to head-ends, satellite uplink facilities and colocation facilities.
Our products are designed to transport voice, video and data traffic; and that’s critical for the bundled services that are firing current subscriber growth.
Zayo’s Connectivity Solutions
- Fibre connectivity between cable, media and content facilities
- Latency-sensitive routes on diverse, wholly-owned fibre
- Data centre and CDN connectivity, with interconnections with every major wireline carrier
- Wavelength: DWDM G, 2.5G, 10G or 100G with options for Dedicated Network and Build-Operate-Transfer
- Ethernet: MEF-Certified Ethernet across our lit footprint, including last mile connectivity through point-to-multipoint configurations
- IP Services: Tier-1 IP network for IP Transit, Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) and IP-VPN
- SONET: protected, dedicated connection for data, video and voice
- Carrier-Neutral Colocation and Interconnection: dedicated facilities to house equipment and connect to external networks