A message from Zayo President and CEO Dan Caruso:
I am pleased to welcome you to Zayo Group. On July 2nd (2012), we announced our acquisition of AboveNet, thus expanding the range of solutions we can offer. Zayo is a growing company and with the combined assets, we can offer a network that brings a complete North American footprint with strong presence in Europe, serving 208 metro markets, seven countries and over 61,000 route miles. We also have a comprehensive portfolio of transport, dark fiber, colocation, and IP services. The joining of Zayo and AboveNet demonstrates our shared and continued commitment to Bandwidth Infrastructure.
Here are a few highlights about the Zayo network:
- Fiber in 45 states and Washington D.C.
- Serving 208 metro markets, including the United States' 10 largest cities and four of the largest cities in Europe
- Dense metro fiber assets in London, England with connectivity to key data centers in Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Paris
- Over 61,000 route miles of dark and lit fiber
- Over 4.6 million fiber miles
- Twenty colocation and interconnection facilities, including: Baltimore, Boston,Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles,Memphis, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Newark, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh,Seattle and Washington, D.C.
- Approximately 9,000 on-net buildings, including major data centers, telecommunication hubs, enterprise buildings and cellular towers with new locations added regularly
If you have previously been receiving services from AboveNet, we will continue to provide the same level of high quality service to which you are accustomed. Effective immediately, you can receive support for all of your Zayo and former AboveNet services from a specified set of Zayo representatives who will be contacting you soon. Also, there is a list of Zayo contacts on the left side of this page.
I invite you to explore the benefits of our combined network, and hope that you share our enthusiasm about the opportunities that it creates for you.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact us.