Information on Zayo's Acquisition of USCarrier
Welcome to Zayo
On Oct. 1st, Zayo completed the acquisition of USCarrier, extending our bandwidth infrastructure solutions in the Southeast United States. Combined with our other acquisitions, Zayo now offers a comprehensive portfolio of dark fiber, transport, IP services and colocation service. It's network extends to the United States, Europe, Canada and Japan.
Here are some important details about the Zayo network:
- Fiber in 45 states and Washington D.C.
- Approximately 68,500 route miles and 4.87 million+ fiber miles
- 218 global markets, including the United States' 10 largest cities
- Dense metro fiber assets in London, England with connectivity to key data centers in Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Paris
- Twenty colocation and interconnection facilities, including: Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Memphis, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Newark, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Seattle and Washington, D.C.
- Approximately 10,000 on-net buildings, including major data centers, telecommunication hubs, enterprise buildings and cellular towers with new locations added regularly
If you have been receiving services from USCarrier, we will continue to provide the same level of high quality service to which you are accustomed. Effective immediately, you can receive support for all of your Zayo and former USCarrier services from a set of Zayo representatives who will be contacting you soon. Also, there is a list of Zayo contacts on the left side of this page.
I invite you to explore the benefits of our combined network, and hope that you share our enthusiasm about the opportunities that it creates.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact us.